Release notes for version 2019.2.2
The 2019.2.2 version is a minior release that brings some stabilization and improvements to the OVERBLIQ™ Editor, Admin and Web.
- Events created for a specific content page (a bussiness, a place, etc.) will now be listed on the parent category page as well.
- Pages listed under "My Pages" are now sorted in alphabetical order
- Relations between events and a content pages is updated each time a conent page is saved
- Event pages created for a certain content page sometimes had more than one "back-links". This is now resolved.
- Component fields Tite and Description no longer requires input, and can be omited
- The Sites menu had an inconsistent behaviour some times, which led to partially loaded on site content in the UI. This is now resolved.
- Navigation elements such as top menu, footer, etc. is cached now in a better way, which improves both performance and editing capabilities.