Release notes for version 2019.2.0
The 2019.2.0 release is focused on refinement and performance improvement.
- Caches on Component Pages, Offers and Navigations API:s.
- Refinements in Overbliq ADMIN
- Unified the user interface.
- Perfomance improvemnets on large list with componetn pages, offers and navigations.
- Changed user management and enabled users to be associated with one or more sites.
- Introduced a SDK for Overbliq Web.
- Additional five languages for content publishing.
- Improved editorial views in Overbliq EDITOR, you can now view linked content from a component page.
We have introduced a new configuration parameter to enable a catch all behaiour if a page has an invalid tempaltename.
overbliqweb.catchAllTemplateName key in your application-customweb.yml file to enable this feature.
Below is an example to set the default template to default/default.
overbliqweb: catchAllTemplateName: "default/default"
Existing users need to be migrated and assigned a specific site. Existing enviornments needs to be updated with cache configuration and an external cache provider, details for this is provided in the upgrade notes.